We are looking for an energetic Service Advisor to join our growing Hyundai dealership in Amherst, Nova Scotia. If you are passionate about cars and love to deliver an extraordinary customer service experience, get in touch with us today!
If you have a positive attitude, willingness to learn and grow, work in a fast pace environment and want to start or advance your career in the automotive industry then come join our winning team! Valid drivers license is a must.
Service Advisor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers upon arrival to the dealership, and review appointment needs or concerns.
- Create work orders and ensure all concerns are clearly described.
- Consult with technicians regarding appropriate service options for
- Explain all service options /repairs to customers, including time and cost estimates
- Advise customers on warranty requirements and other potential
cost-saving service options
- Perform pre-service inspection of vehicles with all service customers
- Complete work orders by entering tech notes and times for customer and internal invoicing.
- Perform customer service duties, i.e. answering the phone, scheduling service appointments, and calling customers to inform them their vehicles are ready for pick up
- Manage shop workflow and schedule for all technicians.
Service Advisor Skills and Qualification:
- Strong Communication skills, written and oral
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Critical thinker, organized, time management and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Proficient with computers
- Ability to interpret technical terms to Customers